Friday, October 19, 2012

Day 55 & 56...Glad the week is almost over!

Yesterday was a super busy, and productive day!  It started off with a 6 mile walk!

After my just under two hour walk I took my mom to the doctor.  When we got home I whipped up a quick lunch of talapia & rice with tons of veggies.  Shredded carrots and zucchini sauteed together is my new favorite veggie combo!  In the last few days I have added it to chili, rice, and speghetti...so good and a super easy way to add extra veggies.

Yesterday was my 9th wedding anniversary.  Since my husband works so much, we decided we would celebrate Saturday afternoon after he gets off of work.  We are going to a Mexican Restaraunt that have been wanting to try for a long time.  Their menu looks amazing, they have a bazillion different types of fish, and I even found a $ 15 coupon on Restaraunt.com!  I am not sure what else we will do...maybe the movies...maybe ???

When I got in the car to take the kids to school, I found a card from my hubby on the dash...made my morning for sure!  When he got home, he brought me flowers and a punch for scrapbooking...I was in shock and excited over the card in the morning, and totally in shock in the afternoon...it is the little things that make me happy...no diva or diamonds here!

My 15 year old son and I had to go to a meeting at his school about college prep.  On the way home, we searched store after store and finally found my husband's anniversary gift...a "creeper" to use when he is working on his truck.

He was already asleep by the time we got home at 9pm so I was able to wrap it and put it in the living room for him to find in the morning.  I got up when he did this morning and was waiting in the living room while he made his coffee.  When he saw the wrapped box, it was dark except for the light from the TV, he picked it up and put it on the table not realizing it was for him.  I gave him a few looks and he figured it out.  He liked it and I hope it will be a good one, there are too many to choose from with a huge range in cost.

By the end of the day I was beyond exhausted.  I earned 13pp and reached 192% for the day!

I did not sleep well last night...my arm / elbow pain is now concentrated in my shoulder blade.  It feels like two bones are stuck and pushing on each other.  I have been in pain for months between my foot and my arm...I can not imagine how it must be for people who live with cronic pain.  I am sure, and thankful, that my pain will be gone soon but for now it is just awful.  I decided to make today a rest day since I have been going pretty strong for weeks. 

I did take my mom to the doctor today and helped in my daughter's school.  It is 4pm and I have only made it to 50% on my ActiveLink...I still have tons to do before the day is over.  If I make it to 100% - good...if not - so be it.  I am glad the WW week is over.

** Non-scale victory...my daughter and I usually share a snack after school...today's snack was popcorn.  I decided I wasn't really hungry so I passed...yeah me!

I don't know what the scale is going to do tomorrow...being too tired, in pain, and being my TOM, even with all of my exercise and better eats the past few days I am not sure if it will be enough.  I would be thrilled with a loss, content with maintaining, and if I gain I just hope it is not too much.

Kinda of a +/- week...glad it is over!

Onto Day 57...weigh in & a fresh start!

No comments:

Post a Comment