Monday, October 22, 2012

Days 57, 58, 59, and weigh in...

It has been a usy few days.  I was up exactly 2 pounds which I figured I would be...could have been much worse, but I worked hard and it paid off!

Saturday my hubby and I went out for Mexican food to celebrate our 9th wedding anniversary.  I didn't overeat and brought leftovers home to my son.  We stopped for frozen yogurt on the way home and brought some back for my mom and daughter.

Sunday we decided to have a lazy, restful day.  We made a quick trip to the swapmeet to buy my dad watch bands and then surprised my daughter with a trip to the movies to see Hotel Transyvania...supr funny movie...good for kids and adults.  My 15 year old son passed...he would rather play his games with his friends which is fine with me...I would rather him be home where I know where he is and what he is doing.  We enjoyed some popcorn at the movies and I didn't go overboard there either.  We had a light late lunch when we got home and then decided on Panda Express for dinner.  I did well with that as well.  So all in all, even with an eaty weekend, I did pretty well!

Today I had planned a walk but my phone battery was dead and I need my music to walk.  I decided to try spin at the gym but after getting on 4 bad bikes I gave up.  It was probably for the best anyway since my arm and shoulder blade are still out of whack.  I opted for 22 minutes on the elliptical with the promise to myself that I would find some time to charge my phone and walk later in the day.

I got home from the gym, charged my phone, had a quick snack, watched a bit of TV, and then was off to the blood doctor.  I decided to park a ways away and walk part way there.  When I was done, I decided to walk from the Dr to the Chevy dealer to ask about some parts my husband needed.  The weather was perfect for walking and I got in a ton of activity.

I did well eaty throughout the early day until I took my son to the grocery and he opened a bag of Lays in the car...if only I could keep my mouth shut, I could be so much further along in my weight loss journey!  Some day I will get the hang of it!  I didn't go too over board before or during dinner, and I am glad I got in all of the activity I did today.  I'm hoping the scale is a bit forgiving tomorrow...we'll see.

Onto Day 60...

No comments:

Post a Comment