Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 139...

Yesterday ended well...I stayed within my daily pp, tracked everything, and earned 6pp reaching 113% on my ActiveLink.

Today has been good with eats but not so active.  I started the day with a 20-25 minute walk before I had to take my mom to physical therapy.  Tomorrow I am going to to do my regular 3 mile loop if it is not raining.  I have had the urge to eat several times throughout the day, but have not given in.  I made homemade super thin crust pizza for lunch using the leftover dough and toppings from last night's dinner.  While it was cooking I ate a salad full of good veggies and topped with a bit of yogurt ranch...I also had some corn and fruit since I was feeling "eaty".  By the time the pizza was ready I was not feeling so "eaty" so I had my pointed out amount and was good.  In the afternoon I had some fresh blueberries with some blueberry yogurt and I'm feeling pretty good about my eats for the day. 

Dinner is going to be salmon, talapia, cauliflower, and cheese sauce.  I was going to cook rice, but I decided not to and hope no one complains. 

It is 4:30pm and I have only earned 60% and have not earned any activity pp.  Not sure if I will make it to 100%, but I will make sure I end the day within my daily pp food wise.

I was down 1.5 pounds this morning from yesterday...I have 2.5 more to go to break even for Saturday's weigh in...we'll see!

Day 139...+/-

Onto Day 140...

No comments:

Post a Comment