Friday, January 18, 2013

Day 147...

This morning I was only up 1/2 pound from yesterday so I am going to figure I really didn't go too nuts yesterday...success!

Today was busy...full of errands, housework, cooking, laundry, cooking, a few hours helping at my daughter's school, and even a little bit of scrapbooking.  I am going to make 2 8x8 baby scrapbooks...1 for my niece who is having a girl and the other for my best friend's sister who is having a boy.  My mom is sending my daughter and I to a Scrapbook Expo with a good friend as a "thank you" for all I do for her...:)  We are going on Saturday, Feb 2...I am so excited, as are my friend and daughter!  Today I realized my mother-in-law is supposed to come that weekend, but my hubby said he would ask her to come a different weekend instead so I could go...love him!

I tracked all of my eats today except for about 10 mini tortilla chips, salsa, and about 1 tsp of the candy frosting from my mom's cake.  My daughter and her friend split the last piece and I just had a small taste and then put soap in the dish to deter me from going back for another decadent lick!

Not including my extras noted above, I am 2pp over my dailies.  I think I should be ok for tomorrow's weigh in.  Even though I didn't take a walk this morning, I have been moving all day.  I am almost to 100% and will for sure make it past before I go to bed.  I am going to get up extra early tomorrow so I can get a good walk in before my WW meeting. 

This week has not been 100% perfect, but has been much improved over many past weeks.  I have decided to go back to the gym...I know it will help with my fitness level, stress level, and hopefully weight loss will come as a bonus!  I am going to enroll once our tax refund comes.  I prepared our taxes this morning, but received a message stating the IRS is not accepting e-filed returns until Jan 30th.  I am going to check back in a week or so and with any luck, the date will move up...we'll see!

Day 147...Success!

Onto Day 148 to face the scale...

No comments:

Post a Comment