Sunday, January 20, 2013

Days 148 & 149 & Weigh In...

I felt so good when I woke up in the morning that I even got up early enough to straighten my hair.  I walked to the meeting and was down exactly 2 pounds...woo hoo!  I was feeling so good about my weight loss, the meeting, and myself.  By the time I got home and found my mom was not having a very good day, my mood changed.  I found my self many times in the kitchen looking for comfort in a bite of this or that.  I tracked those bites, but they didn't make me feel better.  They did not change my environment, the atmosphere, or improve the mood in the house. 

I tried to distract myself with TV, scrapbooking, and even crocheting.  Nothing helped.  My husband ended up working a 12 hour day instead of 8 hours so I couldn't use his truck to take my bike to the bike trail.  I didn't eat too much at dinner, and I didn't eat any extra when I fixed my husband dinner around 8pm. 

This morning my daughter and I took my daughter to church.  My daughter didn't want to go...not because it was church, but just because we get tired of "going" so much...going to the store, going to the doctor, going, going, going.  Sometimes it is nice not to have anywhere to go and just be home, but then again sometimes when we are home it is not pleasant either.

When we got home from church we had lunch.  I am taking today off from tracking...I just need a day of no major thinking or responsibility.  We kind of had hodge podge, and then I went back to the kitchen for a little more of nothing exciting.  We tried scrapbooking and neither of us were inspired.  We tried watching TV and could not find anything interesting.  My daughter is in the living room playing with her legos, and I am here...still not inspired...feeling kind of ugh!

My husband had to work again today.  He rarely works on Sundays, but is happy for the overtime.  I am not sure if he will get home early enough so I can take the truck and ride my bike...we'll see!

Days 148 & 149...+/-


Onton Day 150... 

No comments:

Post a Comment