Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 149...

I was not feeling well much of the day...kind of tired, frustrated, and uninspired to do much.  My daughter and went to the library, Wal-Mart, and Sam's club.  Getting out of the house and moving made me feel a bit better.  My hubby got home before we did...when we got home and unloaded the groceries, I asked him about taking the truck and my bike...even though he wasn't feeling well, he put my trike on the trailer, my trailer on his truck, and was done by the time I was changed.  He is good to me...and I am good to him right back...:)

It was super windy, but I did it...I rode 6 miles in about 45 minutes, got my trike on and off of the trailer by myself and made it home in one piece.  By the time I got back, I was feeling tired, but in better spirits.  It was 5pm and my hubby was ready for dinner.  He didn't want me to have to cook so we decided on Carl's Jr.  Not the healthiest choice, but we don't eat out often and it was still my "untracking" weekend, so it was fine.  I had 1 onion ring, 3 waffle fries, 3/4 of a BBQ Memphis Burger (yum), and 2 small chicken tenders.  I also had a small Pupusa from the Mexican place in the same parking lot as Carl's Jr no longer sells Tortas and my hubby wanted them.  I was finally satisfied after dinner and got my second wind. 

My daughter and I got busy working on cleaning out our scrapbooking area.  We had a few piles...keep, trash, recycle, and donate.  We stopped around 10pm and even though we are not finished, we made a ton of progress!

After we finished I had 1/2 of a cinnamon tortilla from Vallarta, a few glasses of water, we watched TV and sorted through markers for awhile, and finally went to bed.

All in all, the weekend wasn't too bad.  Saturday eats were kind of out of control, but Sunday was much better as I was not in the kitchen half of the day eating just to eat.  Dinner could have been better choices, but I enjoyed the choices I made and don't feel like I need to eat that way everyday.

I did not make it to 100% on my ActiveLink on Saturday, but I did reach 86% and earn 3pp.  On Sunday I made it to 120% and earned 7pp.

Today my daughter and I are off to take my mom's friend to the doctor and then to try and find Harbor Freight to get my hubby's birthday presents...we have a full tank of gas just in case we get lost!  I am going to pack some snacks and we will probably have a late lunch out since we slept in and had a late breakfast.  I am taking my tracker and have given myself 10pp for the day to allow for some flexibility...we'll see how it all goes!

Onto Day 150...I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment