Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day 103...

Another busy day!  I didn't feel like walking this morning, but I did.  I didn't walk any hills, and didn't do my normal 3 miles, but I did get in 35 minutes...something is better than nothing!  In spite of having a shorter walk, I have earned 5pp so far for the day.  It is 7pm so I won' get too much more, but I still have plenty to do before bed. 

I took my mom to visit my dad.  That went ok, but there is alot of unknown about how he will be once he is home.  When we got home, we had lunch and then I dropped my mom off to get a pedicure.  I picked the kids up, worked on some Christmas crafts, went to Wal-Mart with my hubby, made and ate dinner, and here I am.  I still have to heat up my husband's dinner and then I will be done in the kitchen.  Today has been another eaty day...not as bed as yesterday, but eaty none the less.  One day at a time...

Day 103...Activity - Good!  Food - Still Struggling!

Onto Day 104...

No comments:

Post a Comment