Saturday, December 8, 2012

Day 106...Weigh In...

Last night was a long night...my dad was up late and kept going to my son's room for help with his TV.  My mom woke up and got int the bathroom before I could to get ready to go to WW.  When she was done I hopped in the shower, got ready, and was on my way  I parked a ways away and walked a good 10 minutes each way.  I stopped for some fresh produce on the way home as well.

Weigh in...I maintained the exact same weight as last week which I am happy for.  I have not tracked in two weeks and I know all of my walks and making better food choices here and there were my saving graces. 

In the meeting, the new WW 360 program was introduced.  I have not read through the materials yet, but plan to do so sometime today.  Our "project" or "focus" for this month is to make one small change and work on it until it is a routine.  I chose tracking since when I was consistently tracking, I was consistently losing as well.  It will be a struggle especially with everything at home being so awful, but I am going to give it my best.

It is 12pm and I have made it to 50% on my ActiveLink...I have tons to do today so I am sure I will reach 100%...one of my goals is to reach 100% everyday this month.  So far I am 7 for 7!

Day 106...Will be an active, tracking, successful day!

Onto Day 107...

No comments:

Post a Comment