Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Day 116...Busy & Productive!

I got quite a bit done today...woo hoo!  I finished wrapping all of the Christmas gifts and finished up the last bit of shopping.  My daughter and I went to the store at 3:30pm...it was so crowded!  We went to Target, Kohls, Sams, and Wal-Mart.  I have already earned 6pp for the day and have almost made it to 125%.

Eats were not too bad today, until the late afternoon.  My husband was home for lunch because he had his company Holiday Party tonight.  Right after my hubby got home I had to pick my son up from school.  I decided on Subway for lunch.  Today was early dismissal for my daughter so I only had a few minutes to eat my 6" Roasted Chicken on Wheat w/ a ton of veggies.  I took a few extra minutes to eat and then walked quickly to her school to pick her up instead of driving and waiting in valet. 

By the time we got home from shopping, it was almost 7pm.  I was hungry and "buzzing" from all of the crowds in the store.  I had a bit of potato salad (1/8 cup), baked beans (1/4 cup), grilled chicken (+/- 4oz), 2 plain turkey dogs without buns, one beef  hot dog with a bun, 2 chocolate pecans, 1 ~ 1" cube of fudge, and a 1/4 of a chocolate chip cookie...more than I should have, but less than I could have..good thing I got in alot of activity!  I need to plan ahead and have an emergency dinner plan so I am not picking while I am cooking...good thing I usually have dinner planned and am rarely shopping when I should be cooking or eating it!  Considering this is the holiday season, I think am doing ok.

Day 116...+/-

Onto Day 117...

No comments:

Post a Comment