Saturday, December 8, 2012

Day 105...

I picked my dad up from the hospital this morning.  He was not thrilled about all of the medication they were sending home.  As I was sitting there taking notes and talking to the nurse, he was getting grumpy.  I couldn't believe it...the harder I work to take care of business the more crap comes my way.  The tears started flowing.  I told him he needed to do what they said until we see the doctor and Tuesday and figure out what is next.  I told him I was tired and couldn't;t go through all of this again...arguing, hospitals, nursing homes.  He stopped talking, sat straight up in the chair, folded his hands, and didn't say anything else.  I am not sure if it finally hit him that I am the only one he has, or he is just taking time to work on what he will yell at me about next.  It is very hard to carry on in this situation, but I have no other choice.

I took a 6 1/2 mile walk first thing in the morning.  I didn't realize how far it would be, but once I got going, there was no turning back.  I earned 12pp for the day and reached 183%.  I also tracked all of my eats, got in plenty of water, fruits, and veggies, and only went over by 2pp for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment