Monday, December 31, 2012

Day 123...Christmas...

I ended the day yesterday reaching 187% and earning 13pp!  My hubby and I went to bed by 11pm and even though it took me awhile to fall asleep, I slept well. 

Christmas morning..."Mommy, Mommy, are you awake"?  Me...roll over open one eye and whisper..."yes".  My daughter and I got up at 7:15am.  She quietly checked to see if Santa came and was so excited to find that he had!  I got busy in the kitchen making, for the first time, French Family Meat & Potato Pie.  It takes hours to make, but turned out well considering.  Of course my dad had to tell me I needed to add more spices, but I followed the recipe so it is what it is. 

My husband got up around 8am.  I made Chileqiules for breakfast.  At 9am we woke up my son and dad and got to the stockings and presents...my daughter was so patient waiting all that time...she is amazing!

Christmas Day and Christmas Dinner both turned out well.  Santa brought me a little candy and I enjoyed every bit of it!

I earned 6pp and reached 114% on my ActiveLink...

Eats were enjoyed and not out of control...Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment