Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Day 12...Exercise Good...Eats Good...

Tomorrow my hubby goes back to work...since he was sick he was forced to relax.  I am hoping tomorrow is good for him and that they have missed him enough to really appreciate all of his hard work and dedication.

Today went by pretty fast.  It was super cloudy and only in the high 70's.  After I dropped the kids off at school I came back home to get my husband's truck and I was off to the bike trail.  I rode the same distance as yesterday in about the same time.  It sprinkled a bit and was the perfect temperature...I love the rain when I don't have to drive in it!

I came home, plugged in my ActiveLink, "named my activity", put my ActiveLink back on and was off to take my mom accross town to her exercise class.  While she was there I went to Sam's Club.

Once back home I made lunch...onions and mushrooms cooked in Pam with 1pp of Ham and 2pp of chicken.  I finished it off with some pineapple and a yogurt.  It was good, low pp, and I got some veggies and fruit in.

After lunch my husband and I sat down to watch Man on a Ledge.

Since it was so cool outside I walked to pick up my daughter from school.  We had snack when we got home...2 chicken legs...and then it was time to pick my son up from school. 

Then I sat down once again, to watch the last of the rented movies...Hunger Games.

In the midst of our movie watching I put a pork roast in the oven for dinner, it turned out perfect.  After dinner my daughter and I went to return the movies and get some frozen yogurt.  I think that is my favorite treat and I could eat it any time of the day.  In the olden days I would have yogurt and various toppings...nowadays I have yogurt, 1 peanut M & M, and sometimes 1 brownie bite.  My absolute favorite yogurt flaver...boysenberry...not super sweet or tangy...just right.

With snacking under control today, I actually came in 5pp under for total pp consumed today.  I know I cannot carry them over, and I shouldn't eat too few pp, but considering my DPA is 34...I think it is ok to be a bit under once and awhile.  I reached 136% of my ActiveLink goal today for a total of 6pp.  I am still in the hole 7pp for the week, but I know I can earn those between tomorrow and Friday, and I will not eat any more of my activity pp...at least not this week anyway.

So with that...Day 12 = Success!  Onto Day 13...

No comments:

Post a Comment