Monday, September 10, 2012

Day 17...

I am still in the funk I was feeling yesterday.  I ate too much today...not even sure how much as I did really well up until dinner and then I didn't weigh or measure my food.  I had planned to make chicken milanesa (breaded and fried chicken breast) and grilled chicken breast.  I made both, but then ate some of both...when I had only planned to eat the grilled chicken.  I also had one and a half slices of white bread, some pasta, and some light ice cream.  It could have been much worse, but should have been much better. I don't know what comes over me sometimes...I have the best intentions and then everything goes wrong.  The past few days have been hot, just like every other day the past few months, but I am really having trouble drinking water...something else to work on for sure!  I feel better when I drink more water, but I just haven't been able to make myself drink it?!?

Two "goods" for the day...

I helped my mom sew a quilt for her friend's son.  She has trouble sewing and throwing fabric around like she used to because of her Parkenson's.  She has been planning the quilt for a few days and I was trying to nicely offer my help.  Sometimes she and my dad take the help my husband and I offer as us "taking over" when really we are just trying to help.  Thankfully she accepted my help and we got the top finished.

Next good for the day...I made it to 102% on my ActiveLink and have earned 3pp so far.  It is only 7pm and I have some picking up to do in the living room, so there is still time for some more activity.  My foot is so close to being healed.  I am so ready to put my shoes on and get moving, but I am afraid if I do it too soon, I will just prolonge the healing process.

Tomorrow will be a better day...

Onto Day 18...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment