Thursday, September 27, 2012

Days 33 & 34...

Yesterday was a long day.  I spent most of it in bed watching TV in efforts of of letting my arm heal.  It was feeling pretty good until I started cooking dinner...I wasn't even cooking a feast, but it was too much and by the end of the night I was hurting pretty bad.

It felt better this morning, but still not 100%.  I spent the day at my daughter's school.  I love spending time with the kids and helping out the teachers too.  I found out today that parents are not to play with the kids during recess.  This made me, and quite a few of the kids, quite sad.  I will continue to help in the classroom for the sake of my daughter and her teacher, but I definitely don't feel as connected or comfortable as I have for the past three years.  Not bueno!

It is almost 6pm and I have reached 79% on my ActiveLink...I should be able to get pretty close to 100% by the end of the night.  Last night I made it to 89% and earned 2pp.

Today has been a good eating day.  I am going to make dinner shortly, and feel like I don't need to eat everything in sight.  I pre-planned today's eats last night to include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks at my daughter's school.  I left 7pp unassigned because I knew I was going to be going to Wal-Mart with the kids right after school and we would all need a snack.  I had a Diet Coke, an ice cream cone, and 1/2 of a small fry...exactly 7pp.  Because I pre-planned dinner pp, I have just enough and know I will be able to end the day well.

One more day until weigh in...as of today the scale shows a loss of 2.5 pounds...hopefully it will go down even further by Saturday morning.  Since I used my weeklies over a few days, rather than blowing them all over the weekend, I did not see the normal gain on the scale come Monday.  That was discussed in last week's meeting and it made a difference for sure. 

Tomorrow will be busy, and I will do my best to finish the week off on a good note.

Days 33 & 34...Success!

Onto Day 35...

No comments:

Post a Comment