Sunday, September 9, 2012

Day 16...

I did it!  I rode my bike from the old WW location to the new one.  It is about 6 or 7 miles round trip.  On the way there I was kind of nervous trying to figure how the bike trail went when it twisted and turned under the main roads, but I did it!  It took me 55 minutes total.  I got a bit of a late start because I let my husband sleep in.  It was already 90 by the time I finished.  The heat just wipes me out!

When I got home I made everyone breakfast and took a nap and then drove accross town to pick my mom up from church.  I actually took several naps today...I wasn't feeling very well.  It was kind of an eaty day...nothing exciting.  Mid way through the day I decided to make it a day not to track, weigh, or measure.  I did not go overboard, but will figure I have consumed all of my weeklies.  I think it is good from time to time to take a day break from being such a strict WW.  I have had my break, I and I am ready to tackle the week ahead.

I have already started planning dinners for this week and will finish tomorrow...a plan always makes things easier!

It was so hot today...over 100.  Since my husband worked yesterday, he was tired today.  I think he will start feeling better once the cooler weather comes...I know I will!  He spent most of the day in bed watching TV...I spent much of the day sleeping right next to him...we've got to take quality time together when, and where, we can get it!

Even with so much time in bed, I still was able to earn 109% on my ActiveLink and 3pp.  Hoping for more energy tomorrow.

Onto Day 17...

No comments:

Post a Comment