Sunday, September 23, 2012

Day 30...Success!

Last night my hubby was changing the brakes on his truck and did not finish until 9:30pm.  I was waiting up for him and got a bit hungry.  I had some string cheese & grapes...that was good. 

Then when I was heating up his dinner...pasta with meat sauce...I decided I needed some.  Then I decided I needed a piece of toast with butter.  I tracked every bite and ended up using a total of 11pp.  I rarely eat at night, but sometimes get hungry if I stay up too late and have eaten dinner early.  I do much better on the nights when everyone eats at the same time...unfortunetely that is rare.  I did however do well when I served up my dad's dinner and his ice cream for dessert.  I did not even have one bite...success. 

Was it worth it?  Maybe.  Maybe not.  Did I feel guilty or out of control?  No.  I tracked it and moved on and that will be the key to my success.

Today was a good day.  I rode my bike...my hubby is so fantastic.  He didn't want to ride with me but did take my bike to the bike trail, unloaded it, come back for me, and reloaded it.

My daughter and I spent most of the day working on her Biome Project for school...she did an amazing job!

We had some snacks throughout the day, and I tracked every bite.  I used 12 more weeklies and have 14 left for the week.

I earned 6pp and reached 129% through my ActiveLink.

Day 30...Success!

Onto Day 31...

 







No comments:

Post a Comment