Saturday, September 15, 2012

Day 22...Weigh - Week 3

I woke up at 4:30am this morning and realized I had not asked my husband to put air in my tires or get my daughter's bike lock from her bike hanging in the garage. I was going to yesterday, but with all of the chaos of errands and preparing for today, I totally forgot. I thought to put my gym shoes on and just walk, but decided I shouldn't when I touched my foot and it was still tender.

Right before I was ready to leave, my daughter woke up and decided to go to the meeting with me. She is so good...running errands, sitting through WW meetings, and really doing most things asked of her. My son is good too, but he is 15 so his willingness is much different.
 
I still weigh at home every single day. Some days the scale surprises me, some times it says what I expect it to...good or bad. As of yesterday I was down 2 pounds from last week's weigh in. I was so good getting in activity yesterday, sticking to my pp, except for the 4pp I went over, and I tracked everything so I know it was only 4pp over. This morning I got on the scale and could not believe that the number staring back at me equated to a 1 1/2 pound gain from yesterday to today...what the heck!?!? I got to WW thinking I had lost a pound, and it was only .4 ~ exactly wait I gained the week before. I was bummed, but not discouraged. I am not giving up!

I am going to continue on with being mindful of what I eat over the weekend, but not so worried about tracking everything.  I still write down what I eat, but don’t worry so much about pp totals for the day.  By Monday morning I will wipe out my weekly pp balance and stick to my dailies. 

Today I did pretty well considering it was a cook fest from 1pm until 11pm, with about a 30 minute break to eat dinner.  We made milanesa with chicken, pork, and beef.  The chicken is my favorite.  My Suegra cooked the beef and pork over medium heat and they turned out very greasy.  I cooked the chicken on a higher heat, and it was less greasy…I think the low heat encourages the breading to absorb the oil.  She also made some potatoes, cooked in oil too.  They also seemed greasy so I only ate 2 slices (testers).  My daughter, who LOVES potatoes did not like them either…made me happy only because she now dislikes the taste of overly greasy foods…yeah!  I had about 1 tablespoon of homemade beans and a can of Coke Zero.  Throughout the day I had a few BLT’s as we cooked but as the day went on I was just too tired…too tired to cook, too tired to make decisions, too tired to eat.

Tomorrow should be a good day.  My hubby and I are taking his mom, our son, and our daughter to the beach.  His mom wants to fish…the kids and I would rather play in the sand and in the water.  Hopefully we can all do what we want and I can earn some major activity pp in the water and playing Smash Ball and catch…we’ll see!

 Today’s activity ~ 144% and 7pp…woo hoo!  I LOVE my ActiveLink...since I hurt my foot amd have not been able to do "formal" exercise, I love that I can do a combination of other movements and still earn activity pp!  This week I am determined not to eat my activity pp and to make that scale reflect the 220’s again.  Today I weighed in at 230.2 ~ so close!

 Day 22…success!

Onto Day 23…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment