Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day 25...A good day...

Today was a good day.  I started it off with a 3 mile walk...it was a combo of level ground, up hill, and down hill.  My foot was a little sore, but the worst part was getting a blister.

It felt good to get such a good walk in and it wasn't too hot by the time I finished.

My eats were good today...I still have 2pp left which I am not sure if I am going to use or not. 

It is almost 7pm and I have already reached 137% and earned 6pp.  I still have some laundry to put away so I might even make it to 150%...we'll see.

Tomorrow will be busy and I will probably be away from home most of the day.  I will need to get up early so I can pack snacks and decide where I will go for lunch ahead of time.

Day 25...Success!

Onto Day 26...

No comments:

Post a Comment