Saturday, September 29, 2012

Day 36...Weigh in...

Today was another good meeting topic...discussing what kind of weight loss could be achieved from now until Thanksgiving, only 8 short weeks away!  I am up for the challenge, and gave myself a goal to lose at least 8 pounds by then, which should be doable since it is only an average of 1 pound for week...as long as I do not have any major gains, I should be able to reachm if not exceed, this goal.

The scale was good to me this week...down 2.8 for a total loss of 65.8 pounds.  I chose to celebrate 65 pounds today...made me happy and sad in the same moment...happy because I had a good loss...sad because I have already lost these pounds.  It is what it is and it is up to me to carry on.

Today was busy, as usual...lots of time in and out of the car and in and out of the house...made for an eaty day, but I tracked it all and still have 14 weeklies left.  I did have some milk with dinner that I did not track.  I rarely drink anything with pp and decided since it was skim milk, it is good me, and I did not drink a ton, I am going to gift it to myself and hold on to my remaining 14 in hopes of staying on track all week.

I have earned 2pp and reached 82% on my ActiveLink...might make it to 100%, might not...my arm is still no bueno.  I did get in a lot of walking today...tomorrow is another day...

Day 36...Success!

Onto Day 37...

No comments:

Post a Comment