Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 24...My worst day since I have been back...

I don't know what was wrong with me today.  I woke up with no oomph or desire to do anything.  I think two full days with my mother in law is too much, especially after the long prep day Friday and the daily nonsense I endure from my dad.

I only reached 69% on my ActiveLink, and have no idea how many pp I consumed.  Even as I was eating, I was telling myself it wasn't making me feel better, but I continued anyway.  I even had a snack after dinner which I rarely do.

I am going to try my gym shoes on tomorrow morning and hope my foot does not hurt.  It is still a bit tender, but I need to get out of the house.  Exercising is the most productive, and least expensive, way for me to get some stress relief.

Tomorrow is a new day and I will make sure it is a better day than today was.  I just have to remember my journey is not a straight line to the finish...there will be ups and downs, but the most important thing is that I never ever give up!

Onto Day 25...

No comments:

Post a Comment